Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lost and Found

Rummaging through heaps of stuff, I was looking for something I utterly needed as of that moment.

To my dismay, I had to discontinue the search because after what seemed like an eternity, I failed to find that I was looking for.

However, while I was in the middle of ransacking the entire house prior the inevitable surrender, I found something else. Something which I was obsessive in finding some time ago when I needed it the most.

Not having the right thing at the right time can cause irritability, frustration, stress and, in rare cases, baldness or a mild heart attack (maybe).

Okay, I confess. I am a neat freak's nightmare. Digging in masses of clutter is practically a given.

Occasionally, I do wish that what I am looking for can be reachable through my mobile phone. Thus, locating it would just be a dial away and all I have to do is wait for it to ring. Makes life easier... MY LIFE EASIER for that matter.

Are we on the same page here?

No comments:

Post a Comment